Sign in if you already have an account.
         

Courage doesn't always roar! Let's make a difference.


Donate to Vivian! Join Vivian's Team!
Boobies & The Beasts
Achievements
TeamRaiser Achievement Badge
$150 Milestone
Raised $150

Vivian Scott

100 percent of goal achieved.

Goal: $150.00
Achieved: $150.00

Make a gift!

This year, I registered for the Komen Race for the Cure because I want to make an impact in the fight against breast cancer. My husband and I are hopeful that building a team will encourage our friends and family to participate in the efforts to fight breast cancer.  In 2012 we merged our individual efforts and started Team Boobies & The Beasts, and we are very proud of our accomplishments. In 2013, we had yet another successful year as a team. As we are entering our 3rd year as a team, we are hopeful that you will join us to increase our efforts and make 2014 even more memorable!

Please consider making a tax-deductible donation today in support of our fundraising efforts.

You can donate online with your credit card by clicking the button above my fundraising thermometer.

Your support helps us get one step closer to a world without breast cancer 75 percent of the money raised through the Race stays in the community to fund local breast cancer education, screening and treatment programs. The remaining 25 percent supports groundbreaking breast cancer research. 

Together, we are fueling the best science, boldest community and biggest impact in the fight against breast cancer. We will not stop until this disease is gone forever.  Will you please join us in this fight by making a donation today? Team Boobies & The Beasts is a dynamic group of men, women, and children Racing For the Cure. Throughout our journey we incorporate awareness and fun. We hope you'll join us!

Share EmailFacebookLinkedInMySpaceTwitter
Share on Facebook
Cancel
Share on MySpace
Cancel
Share on Twitter
A short URL will be added to the end of your Tweet.

Cancel
Share on LinkedIn
Cancel
 

To print out a donation form, click here.

PDFs for download

What is Breast Cancer?
Breast Cancer Risk Factors
Breast Cancer Detection
Talking to your Doctor

If you think this page contains objectionable content, please inform the system administrator.