Registration is now Closed
Onsite Registration Opens at 9:15AM
March 15, 2014
2014 Komen Inland Empire
Paws for the Cure
Saturday, March 15 , 2014
Murrieta Town Square Park,
41717 Juniper St., Murrieta, CA
10 am to 2 pm
Paws for the Cure is an event where dedicated humans and canines come together to raise funds and awareness for breast cancer, enjoy a walk with others, compete in fun contests and witness some amazing dog entertainment. FUN for the whole family!
Win One Round Trip Airline Ticket on American Airlines!
All participants who raise $1,000 or more in donations will be entered into a drawing to win one round trip air transportation on American Airlines or American Eagle to any destination in the contiguous US.
All Donations must be received by March 24, 2014.
Register today online!
$25.00 Adult Participant (18 years or older-includes one dog - additional dog ($10.00) is an option during registration
$20.00 Adult Participant-No Pet (18 years and older)
$15.00 Youth Participant (17 years or younger)
Register onsite the day of the event (Saturday, March 15, 2014) beginning at 9:15 am
Shirts only available for pick up the day of the event while quantities last. We will do our best to accommodate sizes.
Online registration closes Thursday, March 13, 2014 at 5 pm.
Onsite registration opens 9:15 am March 15, 2014
Rules for Participation
- Handler must be 18 or older
- Leashes required. No Flexi-leads or leashed longer than 6 feet
- No dogs in heat
- No dogs under 4 months
- Dogs must have current distemper and rabies vaccinations
- Dogs must wear an ID tag
- Participants are expected to practice responsible pet ownership-Clean up after your own pet
- No pullcarts or pet carriages
- No skateboards,bicycles or in-line skates are permitted.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times.
- All onsite participants must sign a waiver and submit it when registering for the event online or at registration the day of the event.
- All in attendance must be registered for liability reasons.
Pet Contests ($5.00 per contest - onsite registration available -prize for winner in each category!
1. Musical Sit
2. Best Pink Costume
3. Best Owner & Pet Look Alike
4. Fastest Tail Wagging
Tentative Schedule of Events
9:15 am - Registration Open, T-Shirt Pick Up and Expo Opens
10:00 am - Welcome
10:15 - Color Guard and National Anthem
10:30 am - Walk
11:15 am - 1:00 pm Dog Entertainment and Expo
1:15 pm - Dog Contests
2:00 pm - Closing Remarks
Thank you for your continued support for Susan G. Komen® Inland Empire!!!
Komen Promise: to save lives and end breast cancer forever by empowering people, ensuring quality care for all and energizing science to find the cures!!!
Special Thanks to our Sponsors
GranDesigns - KATY 101.3 - KMYT 94.5 - X103.9
BMW of Murrieta
Dogtopia - KOLA 99.9
Lovable Lap Dogs
Paradise Chevrolet Cadillac
Camp Bow Wow
Temecula Valley Business Journal